Hello

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
hba

Hello

Post by hba »

Hello to everyone on this site. I've only been a Ruby fan for a short time compared to most of you here. When I looked to find out more about her I naturally came across this forum and found it more then informative.
Best Wishes to you all.

Bernie Burgess

Re: Hello

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello hba,

Welcome to Ruby's website, we all hope that you will find plenty of interesting data here. Take a good look around and hopefully you will enjoy the website that we all feel very proud of. If there any questions that you would like to ask - fire away and we will do our best to come up with the answers.

What sparked you interest in Ruby? How long have you been interested?

My very best wishes to you, Bernie.

hba

Post by hba »

Hello Bernie,
Thanks for the welcome message. It has only been just over two years since Ruby first came to my attention when I received a 'Year you were born' CD. One of the tracks was 'Softly Softly' and surprisingly this was the first time I had heard one of her recordings!! I then became interested in what else she had done so I bought a compilation CD. After that I was 'hooked' purchasing the Anthology and various others including her original LP and EP's.
I naturally discovered the fansite and it really is excellent, you have every reason to be proud of it. I have returned to it many times, so much so that I felt I wanted to be part of it in a small way, especially in this Diamond Anniversary year. Long may it continue.
Best Wishes
Henry

Jk

Post by Jk »

Hello Henry, I would also like to welcome you to the site. It is always nice to have a new member who takes the time to post a message, thank you for that.
Regards
John.

MARTIN FOSTER

Post by MARTIN FOSTER »

Hello Henry and welcome to our site. Please let us know if we can help you in any way.

Gerald Lawrence

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Hello Henry - I am pleased to see that the Registration instructions have worked for you, and welcome you to our Ruby Murray Forum.

I hope you will be joined by another new member shortly, so keep a watch out!
Gerald