Bernie's Birthday Today!

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Gerald Lawrence

Bernie's Birthday Today!

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Here's wishing our dear friend Bernie a Very Happy Birthday today - I hope you get lots of nice cake and get pampered by the other residents!
Gerald

Bernie Burgess

Re: Bernie's Birthday Today!

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Gerald,

Thank you for your Birhday Greeting. I am now sober enough to post messages .. For a present I was given a bottle of Chivas Regal - powerfull stuff!

1952mgyb

Post by 1952mgyb »

One place you might try for a radio interview is Billy Butler of Radio Merseyside..maybe write to him with a brief introduction and if he's interested in having you on his show as he does nostalgia stuff. I know you have been down this road before but maybe think about it although there are obviously no guarantees. Happy birthday too!

Bernie Burgess

Post by Bernie Burgess »

David,

I will certainly give your suggestion a try. . . . Thank you for your birthday greeting - I've sobered up now....

1952mgyb

Post by 1952mgyb »

Email - Newsdesk: radio.merseyside.news@bbc.co.uk

- A Team: ateam@bbc.co.uk

Postal address: Billy Butler c/o BBC Radio Merseyside, 31 College Lane, Liverpool, Merseyside, L1 3DS
0151 709 9333

Mark any message {maybe A team and newsdesk ] for urgent attention of Billy Butler at Radio Merseyside and say you are the husband of the late singer Ruby Murray and would he be interested in having you on his show - mention your own background in show business and your extensive knowledge of many celebrities of the era etc and maybe a link to this site. Its got to be worth a try.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p001d736