P M

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Jk

P M

Post by Jk »

This week I wrote to all our members by PM, who have never posted a message on the site. I have had to replys to me, instead of on the site. I am going to add them to this post.

Hello John, I remembered a song from my youth "Goodbye Jimmy Goodbye" and looked it up on the Internet and discovered that Ruby Murray was the singer, so I posted a message requesting the words of the song. I was born in England in 1950, and remember Ruby Murray being very popular when I was young. I now live in Ireland (Southern Ireland, whereas Ruby came from Northern Ireland, I think.) If you know of anyone who could supply me with the words of the song, I'd appreciate it very much. Sincerely, Sheila.

I've been a member a long time and a fan forever. I'm Timmer's mom.

All the best.

Teresa
Regards
John.

Gerald Lawrence

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

While every single new member is most welcome, I think a special mention is due to Teresa - Timmer's mum. There are lots of fans whose lives have been enriched by the work of Tim in setting up this website and I am sure I speak for all of them in saying a huge "Thank You" to him for doing so. As his mum, you must be very proud of what he has achieved. We also owe you a big Thank You for playing him your Ruby records when he was younger!

We wish you and Timmer all the very best for the future.
Gerald