Dates for The Tim Murray (Cabaret) Tribute Show

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Gerald Lawrence

Dates for The Tim Murray (Cabaret) Tribute Show

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

I have just received a Shearings Holiday Brochure, in which are listed the following dates when Tim will be performing his cabaret tribute to Ruby:

5th November 2005 Glenburn Hotel, Glenburn, Rothesay
12th November 2005 Esplanade Hotel, Paignton
19th November 2005 County Hotel, Llandudno
26th November 2005 Royal Hotel, Weymouth
3rd December 2005 Grand Atlantic Hotel, Weston-super-Mare
10th December 2005 Majestic Hotel, Bournemouth
4th March 2006 Majestic Hotel, Eastbourne
11th March 2006 Majestic Hotel, Bournemouth
18th March 2006 Broadway Park Hotel, Sandown, Isle of Wight

For further information, telephone 01942 824824 or visit http://www.washearings.com

Do go along if you get the chance - it is currently the only opportunity you will have for hearing Ruby's famous songs sung live, and there is no person better qualified to do it than Ruby and Bernie's own son.

NOTE: Bernie has read this message and asked me to emphasise again that this is not the Stage Show, which is still in preparation, but the cabaret show which Tim started giving last year.
Gerald

Bernie Burgess

The Joys of Touring

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hell Friends,

Has anyone noticed the distance that Tim will have to travel during the dates booked for the cabaret show? For example the first one is to Rothesay which is west of Glasgow, by quite some distance, some of it across water. I would estimate that the round trip would be more than 1200 miles, that puts high mileage on his car, I hope that he considers hiring a car to do that sort of tiring trip, both for himself and his car.

THE JOYS OF TOURING

Adios Amigos. Bernie.