29 March 2006 in Belfast

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
John Harris

29 March 2006 in Belfast

Post by John Harris »

Sorry to confuse everyone totally, but I've been able to plan everything during today and - I'm coming! It will mean travelling through the night this end, but I can do it there and back in one day, and still teach my students on the other two days. They have been very understanding, and as I am on supply at the college and not under any contract, I have been fully entitled to make this decision.
I have, in fact, already booked my flights, and am due to arrive in Belfast at 9.10.a.m., and to leave at 7.55 p.m., so should be able to enjoy the ceremony and everyone's company for quite a few hours.
Looking forward to the day tremendously, and apologies again for blocking up the airways with misleading and irrelevant messages!
John from Norfolk.

Gerald Lawrence

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

On the basis that it is a happy result, you are forgiven!

It will be good to see you in Belfast. Please, anyone else who can make it, do join us.
Gerald

Aaron2006

If you want to know the weather in Belfast

Post by Aaron2006 »

If you want to check on the weather live over here in Belfast, then go to this website which allows you to see a live picture and near stream video of a webcam which is mounted on the front of the City Hall.

www.belfastcity.gov.uk/webcam/index.asp