Newly Registered Members

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Bernie Burgess

Newly Registered Members

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello to Aholiab,

Welcome to our friendly website. It is always a great pleasure to see a new signing made by someone from another country. I am very pleased to say that we have quite a wide selection of members from abroad and their presence enriches the forum and provides great interest.

Please explore the website and give us any comments that you wish to make. There is a whole treasure chest of interesting items to view in the many various files. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask as I know that your questions will be answered by any one of our friendly group of enthusiastic fans/friends.

Let us know something about you. When did you become interested in Ruby. Did you ever meet up with her, if so when and where? Have you a little interesting story to relate that can be shared with us.

Happy viewing. Bernie.

Bernie Burgess

Newly Registered Members

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Raymond,

It is always a delight to see new names appearing as 'newly registered' members. It is my pleasure to welcome you to the Ruby Murray website. I do hope that you will enjoy searching around in the various files where I feel quite sure you will discover many items of interest. Photographs galore and plenty of personal stories.

Do please let us know something about you, what part of the world do you live in? Did you ever have the experience of meeting Ruby, or, where did you see her in a show? Have you any little personal stories that you would like to share with us? Are there any questions that you would like an answer to? Feel free to ask and you will get an answer from one of us. If you have any comments that you would like to put forward about the website we would welcome them.

Enjoy your viewing. Adios Amigo. Bernie.