Happy Birthday Ruby

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Graham Bunn

Happy Birthday Ruby

Post by Graham Bunn »

I Have just arrived back from a holiday,thats the reason I am not with you in Belfast at the moment.

What a wonderful way to celebrate Rubys 71st Birthday and I am sure that Bernie,Julie and Tim will be very proud of the honour bestowed upon Ruby.

Fans have travelled over to Belfast to be part of the celebrations,some have never even met her,this only goes to prove the love that they had for her unique singing voice and for Ruby herself.

Those that were fortunate to meet her will also be remembering this lovely lady who had a great sense of humour,a beautiful singing voice and a natural charm that captivated everyone who knew her.

I am sure that today Ruby will be looking down on all of you and be thinking"To be sure what a wonderful 71st Birthday present".

Hope that you all have a wonderful time in Belfast and lets have all the news posted on the "Message Board " as soon as possible

Best Wishes
Graham

MARTIN FOSTER

Post by MARTIN FOSTER »

Here here Graham and what a lovely tribute for Ruby's birthday.

Hope everything goes well with the plaque unveiling and looking forward to catching up with all the news at a later date.