What happened to Anne Warren?

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
TheIrishInMe

What happened to Anne Warren?

Post by TheIrishInMe »

The girl who sang on 'If Anyone Finds This I Love You'. I wonder if she is still alive. Anyone know?

Gerald Lawrence

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Good question, Chardonnay/Theo. I have done some Googling from time to time, but so far have not found anything relevant. I hope someone comes up with some good news about Anne.
Gerald

Graham Bunn

Post by Graham Bunn »

Hi folks,
Just to let you know that the subject relating to Anne Warren has been brought up before.

If you go to page three you will see under "Whatever Happened To"
additional information on this subject.

Sadly it seems we are still unaware what became of this young girl singer.

Best Wishes
Graham

Bernie Burgess

Post subject

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Friends.

I think you may be able to get some kind of information on Anne Warren from our friend David at Burtey Fen ????

Adios Amigos. Bernie

Bernie Burgess

Burtey Fenn

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Friends,

I must correct my silly error in connection Burtey Fenn. It is Mark not David as I incorrectly posted in my previous message. My apologes Mark.

At the back of my mind I think I can remember Mark telling me that Anne Warren was related in some way to Lita Rosa, I may be wrong but if I am I'm sure Mark will put the mattter straight.

Adios Amigos. Bernie.

Bernie Burgess

Post subject

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Friends,

I have been in contact with Mark at Burtey Fenn and he tells me that Lita Rosa's sister was Alma Warren, not Anne, so it's back to the drawing board. When I get back to Spain I will get back on the trail and see what I can find out.

Best wishes to you all.

Adios Amigos. Bernie.

Bernie Burgess

As Subject

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Friends,

As I mentioned before I returned to Spain, I have made enquiries in connection with 'What ever happened to Anne Warren?' I have sent an enquiring email to Stephen Woof at E.M.I. and I am waiting for a reply. I hasten to add that Stephen is under an awful lot of pressure in his department at the record company so I may have to wait some time for a reply. He could of course be on a summer holiday, so I must wait.

In the meantime, I will look in other directions within the music world, but then again, there are not many of us left from that era that would remember who I am enquiring about???

Have you all noticed that the viewing figures for the posting relating to the unveiling in Belfast has sailed past the 7000 figure and is still counting?

Now that holiday time is slowing drawing to a close, I am hoping that more members will participate with interesting postings of their own for us all to enjoy therby keeping the interest in the website active. So many people must have facinating stories of their own about how, when and where, they met Ruby and following up anecdotes. The website is crying out for them to be included, so what about it amigos, get those fingers going on the keyboard, - like, today.

With kindest regards. Adios Amigos. Bernie.