Welcome Carter38

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
rbl.ca

Welcome Carter38

Post by rbl.ca »

Hello, everyone.

Since the ones who usually welcome new members seem to be busy elsewhere, I'll do the honour.

Welcome to the Ruby Murray website Carter38, former Army Pilot in South Florida. I hope you enjoy all the photos, song samples, lyrics, videos, and many other memorabilia of Ruby's wonderful singing career, to be found in the Library.
Feel free to offer a story, a note about your roots and reasons for being fond of Irish music, or anything else about yourself.

We all hope you enjoy your visits to this site.
Regards.
Ralph

Bernie Burgess

Post subject.

Post by Bernie Burgess »

Hello Friends,

As well as Ralph's welcome to the newest member, both J.K. and myself sent welcoming emails to Carter38. I am very pleased to say that tonight I have received a reply from him telling me that he has just returned home to a pile of emails, ours amongst them. He told me a facinating story about how he got to know about Ruby and how he followed through by obtaining other records, the 'Anthology' being his latest acquisition.

He assures me that he is not just 'passing through' and that he intends to stay around, which is good news. I am sure that if he cares to ask questions about Ruby, her career, her music and her acheivements there will be many of us willing to supply him with answers.

Keep an eye open for Carter38, our newest and most welsome member.

Adios Amigos. Bernie.