Ruby article in IN TUNE magazine

Discussion about Ruby Murray.
Brian Henson

Ruby article in IN TUNE magazine

Post by Brian Henson »

I'm pleased to report that Ruby is the front cover star in In Tune magazine for the month of June 2005, just published. Inside there is a 2-page feature which includes a fine review of the EMI boxed set.

I believe that some of you already subscribe to this magazine, but if you wish to buy a single copy of just this issue, the following website will give you all the necessary info to order a copy.

http://www.gnudawn.co.uk/intune/

Brian

Gerald Lawrence

Post by Gerald Lawrence »

Brian, as a result of this posting from you, I telephoned Gerry Stonestreet today, and have been able to order a copy from him. If anyone else is interested in having their own copy, then I am sure he will be pleased to sell you one. I told him that you had drawn our attention to the June issue on this website, and he said that he would have a look at what we do here straight away, and will provide a link to us from his own website. (I did point out that there is already one attached to the advert concerning the CD review).

Thank you very much for drawing our attention to this edition of In Tune International.

Brian has suggested to me that perhaps we should have some links from our website to other relevant ones, so I will look into this. In the meantime, does anyone else have any views about this?
Gerald